About Me

My photo
A first time mummy who loves to share her passion for cooking healthy meals with fellow mummies and daddies . What is more gratifying than our little ones enjoying their meals . Healthy babies, Happy babies !

Monday 29 December 2014

Roasted Cilantro & Lemongrass Chicken with Vegetables

We went to a friend's party last week and LO enjoyed bits of the drumstick I gave her so I knew I had to try it on my own and omit the salt that goes in with the original recipe.

So here is my improvised salt free version for her Christmas Roast !
Am glad she loved it and had almost 3 pieces ... <3




Roasted Cilantro & Lemongrass Chicken with Vegetables
Ingredients
10 pieces of chicken parts
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 yellow onion
2 stalks of lemongrass
7-8 stalks of cilantro
1/2 Chinese pear

Method
Blend all the ingredients above and marinate for at least 5 hours or overnight is best !

Place the vegetables ( pumpkin, carrot, celery, onion) in a tray and drizzle some olive oil and give it a good toss.

Place the marinated chicken on top of the vegetables, drizzle some olive oil and bake it at 180 degrees for 45min.

Yummy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment