About Me

My photo
A first time mummy who loves to share her passion for cooking healthy meals with fellow mummies and daddies . What is more gratifying than our little ones enjoying their meals . Healthy babies, Happy babies !

Friday 25 July 2014

Milky Chicken & Vegetable Soup

Penny turned 11 months today !





After all that crawling, rolling and dancing at Kiddyroo, we can home exhausted but happy so i decided to make a hearty bowl of soup for all.

I mashed up the vegetables before giving it to Penny and she loves the soup despite it having no salt or seasoning.











2 comments:

  1. Hi
    May I know where is Kiddyroo located? Playgym? from the pic, looks like your bb is having fun, interested to bring my bb there to try.
    Btw can you share the Milky Chicken & Vegetable Soup
    receip with me? Thanks
    Yuna (snowcraftwar@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, kindyroo is located at Alexander near PSA building. It is a playgym and they were having free trial so i brought my LO there . I do like the programme so maybe you can have a try too .

    As for milky chicken and veg soup, i used homemade chicken soup to cook the vegetables and added some fresh milk to boil for a while before serving.

    ReplyDelete