About Me

My photo
A first time mummy who loves to share her passion for cooking healthy meals with fellow mummies and daddies . What is more gratifying than our little ones enjoying their meals . Healthy babies, Happy babies !

Sunday 27 July 2014

Snack time ! Pumpkin & Cinnamon Oat Fingers


What is the best thing about a lazy Sunday ? Loads of snacks of cos!
So i decided to make another variation of the versatile oat fingers for my lil sunshine.


Pumpkin & Cinnamon Oat Fingers

Ingredient :
150 g pumpkin
4 Tbsp baby oats
1/4 tsp cinnamon 

Method:
Steam pumpkin and mash it. Add cinnamon powder and oats and mix well. Form into fingers and bake for 15 min at 170 degrees.


Love the gorgeous orange. I'm in love with pumpkin as you can tell. hahahah




My happy baby enjoying her healthy, mushy and oh so yummy snack!

So while i try a new variation for baby girl, i must not forget Daddy so i made some Yam crisp in olive oil using my favourite turbo broiler. Will probably make these for Penny when she is older since its a healthy snack too. When you can't beat a family of snackers , you just have to make healthy snacks and JOIN IN !Woohooo !



Afternote : some mummies have been asking me where i bought my baby oats. So here is a picture of it and you can probably find it at NTUC Xtra or finest.
























No comments:

Post a Comment