About Me

My photo
A first time mummy who loves to share her passion for cooking healthy meals with fellow mummies and daddies . What is more gratifying than our little ones enjoying their meals . Healthy babies, Happy babies !

Monday 4 August 2014

Chicken Oatmeal Patties

Some mummies were asking me if they can pan fry raw oats instead of baking so I decided to give it a try. I love the texture of oats along with the crunch of water chestnut. 



Chicken Oatmeal Patties

Ingredients (makes 6)
1 egg
1/2 cup baby oats
1 piece of water chestnut (diced)
1 Chicken drumstick (cooked and minced)
1 tbsp shredded carrot
Handful of garden peas

Method 
Mix in all ingredients, form into patties and pan fry at medium heat until both sides are cooked.Cool and serve.



Since my 11 mth old baby is still toothless, i tend to smash my peas before mixing so that is really optional. Akso, she loves greek yoghurt so that will be her fun dip for the patties.




1 comment:

  1. Your baby is on BLW? How many patties she can finish? I'm actually looking for something easy for baby to hold for my lo to try self-feeding.. She always showed me 'choking' face when i try to feed her meat or something not pureed.

    ReplyDelete