About Me

My photo
A first time mummy who loves to share her passion for cooking healthy meals with fellow mummies and daddies . What is more gratifying than our little ones enjoying their meals . Healthy babies, Happy babies !

Friday 29 August 2014

Flourless Banana Pancake

Both lil sunshine and myself woke up late today so I scurried into the kitchen to fix ourselves a no fuss brekkie of Flourless Banana Pancakes! I love pancakes so I hoped LO will too. 

I served it with strawberries and guess what, she prefers them to the pancakes and kept asking for more! She managed to patronize mummy by eating 1 pancake. 

Oh well, I will have the rest of the sweet yummy pancakes then. Tastes like goreng pisang but healthier. 


Flourless Banana Pancakes 

Ingredients (makes 2-3)
1 ripe banana 
1 egg
Pinch of baking powder


Method
Mash banana,  mix in egg and stir well. 
Pan fry on medium low heat.

Serve warm.





Sugar high from way too many strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment