About Me

My photo
A first time mummy who loves to share her passion for cooking healthy meals with fellow mummies and daddies . What is more gratifying than our little ones enjoying their meals . Healthy babies, Happy babies !

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Veggie Prata

Thanks to mummy Nisha who gave me this recipe, I was really excited to make it for lil sunshine so I have adapted it with the ingredients I have in my fridge.





Veggie Prata

Ingredients (makes 4 patties)
1 garlic (chopped)
1/2 small onion (chopped)          
4 cherry tomato   (chopped)    
1/3 cup spinach  (chopped finely)   
1/2 potato 
1/2 sweet potato
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 chunk of pumpkin     
1 chunk of zucchini (diced)    
Basil and pepper for seasoning

Method
Steam pumpkin,  sweet potato and potato. Mash and set aside.

Stir fry the garlic, onion, tomato and spinach in olive oil. Add in potato, pumpkin and sweet potatoes mash and mix well.

Remove mixture from heat and add in whole wheat flour to make dough and make into small prata. Pan fry veggie prata till nice and brown. Enjoy!




Little one enjoyed playing and eating this sweet, fragrant and soft meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment